Test Footer

CRESCENT CHEESE DANIISHES

 



Today's post is the result of finding crescent rolls in my fridge and a box of cream cheese.This Danish crunchy cheese recipe takes 10 minutes or less, using just 6 ingredients!These daniks are my favorites!


* Ingredients:


° 1 PKG medium low-fat Philly cheese.

° Two crescent roll tubes.

° Half c regular white sugar.

° 1/4 c brown sugar.

° 2 tablespoons of melted butter.

° 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.

° 1 teaspoon vanilla.

For glass, I used:

° 2/3 m powder sugar.

° 4 tsps milk.


* Methods :


Step 1:

Oven temperature is set at 350 ℉.

Step 2: Use a blender to mix cream cheese, juice lemon, pure vanilla extract and sugar in bowl until all is well mixed .

Step 3: I opened the sickle tubes, and to cut them, I cut them with a sharp knife. Get thick slices.


Enjoy !


Post a Comment

0 Comments