Test Footer

DORITO-TACO-SALAD

 



Dorito Taco Salad is a delicious salad that my family has been eating at Potboards for as long as possible!


Marinated ground beef, sliced ​​fresh salad, tomatoes and of course Doritos - all together in your regular menu!Although I love salads, they can get boring at times. 


This dish is sure to shake up same old-fashioned salad stasis we find ourselves in. Not only are they easy to prepare, but they are delicious too !


* Ingredients needed :


° A large tomato, cutting to cubes.


° 4 oz. From 2% sharp cheddar cheese, chopped it up before using it.


° 4 oz. of nacho Doritos cheese, crushed into bite-size pieces.


° A pound of lean beef.


° Low sodium taco seasoning, I used one small can.


° Iceberg lettuce, we will need a medium head, cut into small pieces.


° Light Catalina/French Dressing, I used a cup.


* Steps:


Step 1:


I started by browning the ground beef, using a medium skillet, breaking up the pieces until they were brown, stirring with a wooden spoon for a few minutes.  


Step 2:


Next, I added the can of taco seasoning over the cooked meat and continued to stir until well combined.


Step 3:


Next, I transferred the chopped lettuce to a large mixing bowl, and added the diced tomatoes, ground beef, and cheddar cheese.


The fourth step:


Once it was time to eat, I sprinkled crushed Doritos over the salad, and poured the French dressing on top. I mixed all the ingredients again and served.


This salad can be prepared ahead of time! The secret is to mix everything in a serving bowl and toss it with a French dressing before serving. Hope you enjoy it!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments